Wednesday, January 23, 2008

No pictures

i cannot believe I haven't taken any pictures. I will have to do that soon.

I got the Sick. The Sick that is floating around everyday and every nite looking for victims on the subway. I was frolicking around the city without a care of purell or hand washing. I thought I would be doing myself a favor in the long run. No, I wasn't. Luckily, it is just a wee cold and I just feel crumby, not like I am dying.

I went to the "art opening" of my favorite blogger last night, The Sartorialist. He takes pictures of people that "look good" on the street and makes a post about them. His pictures were printed out and displayed, but you couldn't see them through the 1,000 people that showed up. Not that many, but the line was out the door and half the block down to get in. I was there early, so it was cramped, but I didn't have to wait. Was it worth it? Mostly.

I should be working on my resume, so as much fun as sitting in bed and writing about my nite has been, it's time to go.

No comments: