Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Jersey

Here I sit at my dresser that I have turned into a temporary desk. My knees scrunched up against my t-shirt drawer, I can't tell if it feels better to stand or to sit down. My feet hurt to say the least. My new, awesome room mate said that he had a past of telling people it was "just up the road" when it was really 2 miles. He did tell me it was quite a walk to the Super Target (score), but I didn't think it would have much of an effect. Let's just say this ole' gal is out of shape.

I am moved in pretty much completely. If there is any greater feeling than moving into a new city, then into a new room in less than 2 hours...I don't know about it. My gift to you readers is this: Selling your shit and moving in 2 suitcases rules. I don't have a lack of room right now, I have just enough. And it is just one room. It rules. However, moving in with people that alread have furniture for you is pretty awesome too.

My plan, you may ask yourself? I don't have one, or rather, I am making it as I type. Maybe buy some stuff, maybe find a job, maybe look around. don't know.

If i figure out how to get pictures up, I will.

No comments: