Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Morning in the East

I went outside this morning, and took a solid look around where I live. It doesn't look like much...there is trash all around our door and sidewalk, but it was nice anyway. It looked a little scummy in the bright sunlight. Oh yea, it's a beautiful day.

I woke up in my lovely dungeon...it is lovely...i slept like a log....a log covered in warm moss.

So far, I have left the house for some coffee...and I feel like everywhere I go I am sticking out as someone who hasn't got a clue. It's because I don't. I am scared to go to the "big city" alone, but it is such a lovely day I can't really afford not to. I don't like to wonder without a purpose. i like to know where I am going and walk with some sort of confidence, that I know what will be around the corner. This is not possible of course...

I am going to get off the computer and do something else.

No comments: